Mad Jim Mad Jim

i love it, it has a mesmerizing appeal gained by the repetition and the good animation and song. ignore the haters, they are all smelly weeaboos. unlike me. I am a clean weeaboo.

I,sheep I,sheep

i liked it, made me think of nu pogodi

Gym of the Romantic Journey 3: Confectionery Champion Gym of the Romantic Journey 3: Confectionery Champion

i love this

My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic

god tier

Zig Zag Zig Zag

it's sort of fun, but it's annoying that you make people restart with the mouse or space, you should just let people restart by pressing any key, or at least let people restart with the arrow keys.

ooku - a point & click music album (demo) ooku - a point & click music album (demo)

i like the concept and the overall vibe a lot, but it's too clunky and obtuse for me to want to finish it

Limitless Daydream Limitless Daydream

i agree with the person below, nice stuff, though the main loop starts to get too repetitive at the 2 minute mark i wouldn't call it experimental, though, not really weird enough, though that's not a bad thing

-Salute- -Salute-

i like this, dunno why it has such a low rating

The First Snowfall In October The First Snowfall In October

i usually don't like songs with singing in them, but i dug this, the lyrics kind of gave a nice mood and the backing music was nice too

Waxlimbs responds:

Thank you for the nice review! Really glad you ended up liking the song. :D