Mad Jim Mad Jim

i love it, it has a mesmerizing appeal gained by the repetition and the good animation and song. ignore the haters, they are all smelly weeaboos. unlike me. I am a clean weeaboo.

I,sheep I,sheep

i liked it, made me think of nu pogodi

Gym of the Romantic Journey 3: Confectionery Champion Gym of the Romantic Journey 3: Confectionery Champion

i love this

Jelly and Icecream Jelly and Icecream

best ending ever

The Lucky Guy The Lucky Guy

why did your other account get locked
i like this

do it, fagit do it, fagit

it's pretty good, though it feels odd that this tension was built up and never released. if that's what you were going for, then i guess you got that

HochiganMeat responds:

cheers. I was thinking about some kind of ending, but then time ran out. I might revisit it, tho

Gym of the Romantic Journey 2: Parent Teacher Conference Gym of the Romantic Journey 2: Parent Teacher Conference

I don't know how the person below could give this a zero when the animation and voice acting is great, though i personally enjoyed the first episode more as a sort of group thing rather than focusing on one individual character, it felt like a change in direction somehow, though i still enjoyed it.

The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished) The Night of The Convenient Store (unfinished)

interesting process video

Game Grump Animate 2: Arin Freaks out at Danny!! Game Grump Animate 2: Arin Freaks out at Danny!!

i watched it 3 times, and i'm not sure why, this kind of terrifies me and i kind of like it

MLGKlown responds:

oh, sorey if i spooked u :(. buet glaed u liek the vidio!

Why an English Dictionary Why an English Dictionary

i really liked the aesthetic stuff and the overall feel of it, and the ending